Confido is a huge weekend of activities with a great atmosphere! 1200 Scouts, Explorers and Guides will camp together for two nights, eat in our centrally catered marquee and enjoy two evenings of entertainment including bands, a disco, campfires and our own cinema. We’ve got our own radio station, mobile phone apps and cafe – there really is something for everyone at Confido!
Get ready for an out of this world experience with our Sci-Fi themed Confido! Expect to be beamed up to extraterrestrial encounters, futuristic adventures and interstellar parties.
Coming to Confido 2015, we’ve got:
- Diggerland – dig for victory with our diggers and dumper trucks. Have you got what is takes to handle these machines?
- Robogeddon – battle it out with our remote controlled 80kg robots fitted with weapons in our special arena.
- Quad Biking – returning after a ten year break, zoom around our specially designed course with a choice of quad bikes.
- Water Walking and Zorbing Football – the craze sweeping the UK, climb into a giant inflatable zorbs on water and finish it off with a spot of body zorbing.
- Segways – our always popular attraction is back for another year.
Friday Night – Launch party on the main stage with live music – come ready for a party in your exclusive Confido 2015 T-shirt! Meet new friends and explore the site!
Saturday – Try as many of the 50 activities as you can and don’t forget the live radio station in the main marquee. We’ve got some of the best activities from around the UK. At night, warm up with a campfire and enjoy the massive ‘sci-fi’ themed party, cinema and Alien Encounter! For Explorers, we’ve got an exclusive after-hours Silent Disco, so you can stay up late and join in the fun.
Sunday – It’s your final chance to try the activities, say goodbye to your friends and join us at the Final Act for a big farewell!
CONSENT FORMS! – We will ask you to fill these in approximatly 2 weeks before the event.